Welcome to IHR Counseling Services
The Institute for Human Resources of Livingston County
IHR Counseling Services is now located at 920 W. Custer Ave, P.O Box 768, Pontiac IL 61764. Our phone number is 815-844-6109 and our fax is 815-844-3561. We offer services such as:
- Individual/Marital/Family/Adolescent/Group Counseling
- Divorce Mediation
- Psychiatric Services
- Treatment for Emotional Stress
- Outpatient & Intensive Outpatient Substance Use Services
- Drug & Alcohol Evaluations
- DUI Evaluations & Risk Ed/Remedial Education
- Medication Assisted Recovery
- Crisis Services 24 hours a day!
Serving the Community Since 1974
The mission of the IHR Counseling Services is to provide a continuum of quality mental health and substance use services ranging from education and prevention through treatment and aftercare for residents of Livingston County.
Regardless of the specific programs through which the IHR mission is applied, the following philosophies shall apply:
- Each person who seeks or is referred for services at IHR deserves our respect. Therefore, each client shall be empowered to make decisions regarding his/her own life.
- Positive life development practices in the context of self, family, work, and community shall be promoted.
- The client’s independence is promoted.
- Services shall be visible and accessible.
- Early intervention is promoted.
- The involvement of the family and/or other support persons will be encouraged.
- IHR shall provide efficient, effective, and professional services which are client-centered and goal-directed.
- IHR shall regularly and systematically assess client satisfaction, community needs, and program effectiveness.
- IHR shall regularly and systematically develop agency goals and objectives to address the community’s mental health and substance abuse needs.
- All IHR personnel are bound by professional and moral ethics.
Hours of Operation
Monday – Wednesday 8:30 AM to 8:00 PM
Thursday 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Friday 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM
Crisis services available 24 hours a day.